Wednesday, November 8, 2017

About

"CR Cobb" is a nom de plume (or in this modern day of calling everything a war, a nom de guerre). I am compelled to use an assumed name, because my views on healthcare insurance and markets runs counter to the policy of my employer.

I have a Masters of Healthcare that I earned a few years ago. During my studies, I realized that my social and political views ran counter to the overwhelming majority of my fellow students, teachers, and professors. I was already a free-market fundamentalist, but my eyes were fully opened, once I learned of the methodologies used to provide healthcare to the vast majority of Americans.

In this blog, I will present pragmatic steps that we can take to take back our healthcare from creeping bureaucracy - both public and private. I will also make the case for seizing more individual control over your personal healthcare and risk mitigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Challenge: Day 14

I am giving myself until October 31, 2018 to develop a better healthcare payment and insurance plan for my family. Why that date? Becau...